- Day Trips
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch Included
- Suitable with Children
- Transportation included
Doi Inthanon National Park
This magnificent day-tour to Doi Inthanon National Park will take you to the mountainous countryside of Northern Thailand. With over 482 square kilometers and an elevation of 2565 meters (8415ft), Doi Inthanon is truly majestic. Throughout the day, you will visit pagoda temples, explore the highest spot of the Kingdom, see several waterfalls and encounter traditional Hmong and Karen hill societies, who’s culture old culture is under royal protection.
This one-day tour is all about the sights, so if you have a camera other than your phone, this is the trip where you will be taking incredible photographs – In the cloud forest near the summit there is even a sign saying “this is a place of natural value beyond measure”. We dare you to take the tour and come to a different conclusion. We don’t want to give away too much about the two pagodas, but the reason for them being built is a beautiful one and it fits the setting so well.
WHAT DOES THE ITINERARY TO DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK LOOK LIKE?
- You will visit two Pagodas (king and queen)
- Enjoy a short walk through nature to the highest spot in the Kingdom of Thailand.
- You will enjoy a lunch (Thai food set menu) at Wachirathan waterfall
- You will visit Sirithan waterfall
- You will Witness the secluded Hmong and Karen hill tribe villages with their colorful culture and customs that are profoundly different from Thai cities
- An English-speaking guide
- Tickets to the various sights
- This is a join-in tour, so the set time of each activity is an approximation. If you have a flight, bus or train to catch, please let your tour guide know in advance
- Doi Inthanon is decidedly cooler than the rest of Thailand, with temperatures falling to zero degrees (32 Fahrenheit) during winter (Dec-Jan).
***At full capacity, there are 13 people in t